- Teams are doing even more with less
- Many spend their day swamped in email
- Back-to-back meetings add further challenges
- Balancing work and personal life is almost impossible.
- To-do lists feel overwhelming
Busy professionals find that their ever-increasing and complex workload, in a world of unprecedented change,
Positive People have developed this live online programme of their popular productivity seminar to support executives at all levels, providing an approach which puts you in control and reduces overall stress.
- Skilfully manage a busy schedule.
- Feel on top of work and home life.
- Get the inbox back to empty.
- Get the best from Outlook, OneNote and other tools
- Effectively plan and progress projects.
- Clarify roles, prioritise goals, learn to say “No!”
- Increase creativity.
How it works
The programme is delivered in 2 x 3-hour sessions, 1 week apart, using the award-winning Zoom web conferencing system.
Participants can access the live training on a PC, Mac or mobile device from any location. Guides and exercise handouts are provided to support
- Efficient — Reduces time away from the office.
- Interactive — These are live events, allowing participants to comment through online chat and ask questions throughout the training.
- Assisted — Outlook, OneNote and other tools are
set-upduring the event with hands-on support from the presenter.
- Flexible — a participant can elect to attend a future event if they miss a session.
- Cost-effective — licences are lower than in-person sessions.
- Manageable—Broken into bite-size chunks for easy implementation.
|Dec 5th/12th 2019||9:30am – 12:30pm||Full Programme||From £149||Book Now|
|Jan 8th/15th 2020||9:30am – 12:30pm||Full Programme||From £149||Book Now|
|Jan 30th/Feb 6th 2020||9:30am – 12:30 pm||Full Programme||From £149||Book Now|
If you wish to pre-pay multiple licences for your organisation, please email email@example.com for full details.