- Teams are doing even more with less
- Many spend their day swamped in email
- Back-to-back meetings add further challenges
- Balancing work and personal life is almost impossible.
- To-do lists feel overwhelming
How can we continually improve management of an ever-increasing and complex workload, in a world of unprecedented change … and still have time for personal life?
Positive People have developed this live online programme of their popular productivity seminar to support executives at all levels, providing an approach which puts you in control and reduces overall stress.
- Skilfully manage a busy schedule.
- Feel on top of work and home life.
- Get the inbox back to empty.
- Get the best from Outlook, OneNote and other tools
- Effectively plan and progress projects.
- Clarify roles, prioritise goals, learn to say “No!”
- Increase creativity.
How it works
Each session lasts 2 hours and participants can choose to attend any or all events. Each session costs £50.00 and discounts are available for those who choose to join the entire programme (contact us for a discount code).
Organisations can also choose to pre-purchase discount volume licences.
- DEPTHS OF PERSPECTIVE
- Identifying and focusing on our priorities
- Managing projects effectively
- Creating to-do lists that work
- GETTING TO GRIPS WITH WORKFLOW
- The 5-stage approach to manage a busy workload
- Capturing effectively into external tools
- Embedding the Weekly Review
- SETTING UP SYSTEMS (for Microsoft users)
- Setting up Microsoft OneNote effectively
- Getting the best from Outlook (inbox zero)
- Synchronising the tools and using MS To Do
The programme uses the award-winning Zoom web conferencing system.
Simple guides and exercise handouts are provided to complement the event.
- Efficient — Reduces time away from the office.
- Interactive — These are live events, allowing participants to comment through online chat and ask questions throughout the training.
- Assisted — Outlook, OneNote and other tools are
set-upduring the events with hands-on support from the presenter.
- Flexible — Participants can choose which sessions to join and can access the events from any location and any device.
- Cost-effective — licences are lower than in-person sessions.
- Manageable—Broken into bite-size chunks for easy implementation.
Please contact us for in-house (closed) sessions.
Any public events will be listed below.
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
|Setting up Systems (Microsoft)|