Busy professionals comment that their ever increasing workload, in a world of unprecedented change, is having a significant effect on their job satisfaction and their ability to deliver the required results.
Positive People have developed “Ease The Load” to support executives at all levels, providing an approach which puts you in control and reduces overall stress.
This course is not traditional time management but is developed to address recurring themes:
- Teams are doing even more with less
- Managers spend their day swamped in email
- Work encroaches on personal life
- To-do lists feel depressing
- Few get their inboxes back to empty
- Many use organisational tools (diaries/Outlook, etc.) but feel they could be set up more effectively
Applying the Ease the Load approach helps you to enjoy, and not just cope with, your busy schedule, leaving you on top of your work, not buried by it. Productivity without the stress.
Ease the Load is the in-house version of our public seminar “Focus! Plan! Attack!”
In this course, participants will learn how to:
- Skilfully manage a busy schedule.
- Feel on top of work and home life.
- Get the inbox back to empty.
- Efficiently organise paperwork, emails and other inputs.
- Effectively plan and progress projects.
- Clarify roles, prioritise goals and learn to say “No!”
This seminar is delivered as a series of presentations, workshops, exercises and group discussions. It includes follow up through our eLearning package and can include an additional session or webinar a few weeks later, to supports employees as they embed these new habits into their routine.