With the vast majority of organisations using Microsoft tools, busy professionals spend much of their time in Outlook processing their email and managing their calendar. However, tools such as Outlook and OneNote provide can much more, offering a comprehensive solution to handle a complex workload.
Positive People have developed this live hands-on IT version of their popular productivity course. The session is a blend of the methodology provided in Ease the Load with using standard Microsoft solutions.
The sessions use NO paper-based handouts; instead, the course materials are delivered as a Microsoft OneNote notebook.
In this one-day seminar participants will learn:
- A logical methodology to manage a complex workload.
- To use Microsoft OneNote to manage their many informal projects.
- To use OneNote collaboratively within a team environment.
- To get their inbox back to empty (and maintain it).
- To use powerful (but largely unknown) productivity features in Outlook.
- To synchronise Outlook and OneNote to provide a comprehensive solution.
To deliver this format, each participant requires access to their data using full client versions of Microsoft Outlook and OneNote 2010 or newer (web versions are not suitable). The events can be held in an IT suite or using a laptop.