|Date and Time||Price||Format|
Microsoft OneNote is installed on most computers that use Office; it’s an underused, yet very powerful tool.
This webinar will look at the different versions of OneNote, and show how to use OneNote for:
- project management
- managing meetings
- collaborating within a team
- synchronising with Outlook
Join productivity expert, David Longstaff for this
This webinar is hosted by Zoom and can be accessed on a laptop or mobile device. (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
What do you get from a Premium Webinar?
- In-depth, but clear explanations of tools and strategies
- Recordings of the webinar to be able to review at any time?
- Guaranteed answer to your related questions?
To allow for personal support, the event has limited space. Please sign up early.
Discounts for multiple premium events and attendees
We offer up to 50% discounts for joining multiple webinars or if you wish to book multiple attendees. To get the discount, please sign up as normal for your first event and then email firstname.lastname@example.org.